Saturday, March 28, 2009

No, There's Nothing Gay About It, Thank You Very Much...

....so I'm never going to sleep watching Countdown on my iPod again...

I'm not sure what exactly was going on in my dream; the only part I really remember is that the only two people who knew about what mysterious event that had happened were me and Kieth Olbermann and we were sworn to secrecy. But then, the next day, I awake to a world where the media has announced that Kieth had been shot in the ankle and that they thought it was me (for some unknown reason). I tried to go to work (where I was working for Coke again), but it seems that everybody was harassing me wanting to know why I would do such a thing. It really interfered with my job.

So then, at some point, I meet with Kieth, who suggests in order to "fulfill the lie", he needed someone to shoot him in the ankle (as I type this, I am seeing bits of Lost in this). I then suggested, since everybody thought it was me anyway, that I should do it, proceeded to pull out my gun, and shoot him in the ankle. He doesn't scream out in pain and gives me a big "Thanks, buddy".

The next day, the media is again blasting that they think I shot Kieth in the ankle and, like everybody else who is around, wonder why I have not been brought to justice by the proper authorities. To myself, I realize the the authorities have no evidence proving that I had shot Kieth at the time and place that the media claims I did, thus they have no case; but since I HAVE shot Kieth by this time, it is better if I keep my mouth shut about such detail. This becomes much harder as the news starts showing paparazzi pictures of my mom and sister at a baseball game, and then have pundits and commentators talk about "how disgraceful it is that they would be out, having a good time, when as my mom and my sister, they could been stopping me committing this horrible act". Then they move on to another photo, with my dad at work, and again proceed to talk about "how disgraceful blah blah blah". All the while, as me and my family watch these things together in front of the TV, they want to know exactly what happened and if I did indeed shot Kieth. All I can do is keeping badly deflecting that the media is lying; they don't have any proof; if I was guilty, I'd be in jail; no, I'll just let them say what they want and not sue because "it's not worth it".

Ugh.....probably more horrible dreams to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment