Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday's Apologizes







....So after some long hard decisions on how to continue to conduct my work day & still keep my sanity, I've ditched streaming from my phone and going directly to the iPod.  Now, while I'm moving around with the ear buds in their rightful place full blast, I still can be approachable;  I'm not "lost" in my own world.  Please, customers, don't hesitate to come up and ask me perfectly acceptable questions.

But, *today*, when I pulled up some Jodeci The Show, The Hotel & The Afterparty.....look, I wasn't singing out loud, but yes, it may have looked weird to see me lip singing all emotionally-like in a public place (and technically, my work place).  I apologize; I kinda lost my head listening to these songs after a long-ass time not listening to these songs.  Forgive me.

PS:  Work truck odometer said temperature was 110° today.  So just a seasonal reminder that if you're reading this & you work in a nicely cooled area for an honest wage, go fuck yourself.  #blindinghatefulsearingenvy

No comments:

Post a Comment