Wednesday, January 16, 2013

God I Miss #Girls

So the unthinkable happened   HBOGO cut me the fuck off.  Of course I was the only one who believed that once I moved outta [REDACTED]'s house, I was no longer going to be able to take his ATT username to have unlimited free streaming of Time Warner's Prized Possession's illustrious library.  I've known for years about their reluctance to allow any of their properties to freely be available to the World Wide Web;  anybody looking at their war with Netflix could peep THAT.  So I was fully aware for their little popular web site solution to this would perhaps have certain safeguards that would verify that the username that you're imputing would match up to the internet provider that you're ACTUALLY using to input in on & that you're a subscriber.

"You're crazy, Chuck.  It's called HBO-GO;  my username will be good no matter whose network it's used on.  Stop being paranoid."

Sigh.  Slap, slap.

The thing was....it DID work for this first whole month.  It was great watching episode of #Girls I had already seen in my kitchen via my K Fire while I was....y'know, I can't remember what I was doing in my kitchen;  I'm at a loss to think about I possibly could have been doing in my kitchen, but I sure as shit remember that it happened.  Trust me, go with it.

But now, *maybe not coincidentally to coincide with the #Girls S2 premiere*, [REDACTED]'s username isn't letting me in to the Matrix;  I keep getting the message that an error occured & I should talk it over with my internet provider.  Eek, that's not the conversation I want to have.  Never have a fight, knowing your in the wrong going in.  Unless you're a woman.  *zing

I guess I could call/text [REDACTED] & ask him to call up ATT & yell at a few people with some made up story about how his daughter comes to this address after school & she used to be able to watch kiddie movies on the computer using his username & as a subscriber, it GodDamn better work over at that address, but....that seems like way too much work.

But then again, the result of this is I am missing #Girls S2 as we speak & seeing everybody on the internet crow about how great it is to see Hanna go at it with Childish Gambino.

So.....I gotta think about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment